Sunday, August 30, 2009

-Awards!



thanks to
Casey from A Passion For Books for giving me this award!!
.



Blogs that receive the Lets Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more information to these writers. Deliever this award to eight bloggers.
.


I'm passing this to... (( drumroll ))
.


♥ Krysten (( I LOVE to ReaD )) --> She seems like she's got a great personality
♥ Brandé (( Book Junkie )) --> Everyone knows she's a sweetheart! When I first started blogging not too long ago she gave me a lot of advice.
.


Thanks Andrea @ the Little Bookworm for giving me this!
Your blog rocks too! ;]
.

I'm passing this to...
.
♥ Kilee (Kilee's Closet) --> She totally deserves some attention! You should definitely follow her blog, if you're not already.
.

2 comments:

krystenB said...

AWWWW.
Thank you so much for the award!!
It's my first one! :]

Anonymous said...

Andrea!! Thank you so much! Your blog is lookin good!! Did you have the baby yet??

Brande