Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Finds [4]


...is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Not too many finds this week, due to limited time on the computer. But here's a couple I added to my TBR:

Beautiful by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma

Goodreads summary:
 Since childhood, seventeen-year-old Ellie Summerfield has fought to overcome her grandfather's painful words that push her to be driven, determined, and successful to the detriment of those around her. She always strives to do more, be more, help more. But when a tragedy stops her world short, Ellie is confronted with her deepest fears and this question: what is her life really worth?

Experience one girl's journey to rebuild herself into someone who is truly beautiful.

Midnight Reflections by Katrina Michaels 

Goodreads summary (I shortened it a bit):
All Tara Daston wanted was a fun night out dancing with her boyfriend. Getting killed was certainly the last thing she ever expected and waking back up three days later as a vampire was the last thing she ever wanted. And just when she finally begins adjusting to her new life, a friend is killed by a creature nobody can identify.

As more killings happen, she realizes that she can't ignore it any longer. Deciding to investigate a little, she meets Tom, the lead agent of the Preternatural Investigation Agency. Now that she's gotten involved, she doesn't want to stop. And when the killer notices her and is intrigued, she no longer has any choice, forcing her to work together with Tom and the rest of the agency to stop the murders.
As always, leave me your Friday Finds link so I can check out what you found :]

Have a good weekend everyone!





2 comments:

Shannon Messenger said...

Hi. I just found your blog today and really enjoyed your posts. These books look really good, thanks for sharing. Once I get a handle on my TBR pile I'll have to pick them up.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I hope it's okay that I'm following your blog now. :)

YA Book Queen said...

I like that cover for Beautiful, and the story sounds interesting...Thanks for sharing!