Monday, October 19, 2009

What Are You Reading On Mondays?

Surprisingly, I've never done one of these.





By the way, my apologies for going M.I.A (before my last couple reviews)--lots going on with the baby, plus I was in a hair/fashion show that pretty much took up 2 whole weeks of my life, with practices and all.


I'm kind of glad I took a little break though, because I've been able to get a good bit of reading done. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my blog, I cut time from reading to get on the computer. Expect lots of reviews coming up!!


Last two weeks, I read:


Confessions-Kate Brian [goodreads] [review]

Beastly-Alex Flinn [goodreads] [review]

Remembering Raquel-Vivan Vande Velde [goodreads] -review to come!

The Chosen One-Carol Lynch Williams [goodreads] -review to come!

Snitch-Allison Van Diepen [goodreads] -review to come!


Currently reading:


Soulstice (Devouring book 2) -Simon Holt [goodreads]



Plan to read this week:


Confessions Of A Serial Kisser- Wendelin Van Draanen [goodreads]

Killing Britney- Sean Olin [goodreads]

Inner Circle-Kate Brian [goodreads]

LoveSick- Jake Coburn [goodreads]




2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Hair/fashion show? How cool!

Christine Rose said...

Thanks for your comment over at Tynga's!

I'm currently reading "A Monstrous Regiment of Women" by Laurie King.